Drones, Mari-oke & Speeches
Many guests engage a videographer as well as a photographer to capture their special day. These are some of the videographers who have been to Huntsham Court in the past.
Cup Cake Videos – Videography
Wedding videos are one of the first things to be cut from the wedding budget, but also one of the first things people regret cutting out. At Cupcake Videos they specialise in artistic, un-posed wedding Videography throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Great Britain. They thrive on capturing real emotions; real moments – not posing you in anyway, or setting up shots, but rather capturing natural events as they happen and getting that perfect candid shot. One style that sets them apart from the traditional videos is our Cinematic theme, they like to give their wedding videos / Films that old and Vintage/Romantic look making them different , individual and Timeless. Their style is creative, relaxed and natural, capturing your day uniquely – no clichés, just exceptional videos every time.
If you’ve already hired your photographer, you may be looking for a videographer. Don’t leave it to Uncle Kevin! Tristan can film your wedding day, working with not against your photographer (often working with Mark form Evolve Photo) and Tristan can capture all the highlights in high definition. His post-production film-editing process ensures that your wedding film will be of a highly professional standard. Relive your wedding day and enjoy seeing all those moments you may have missed in the excitement of it all.
Local to the west country, Clifton has been a Best Wedding Film finalist in 2010, 2012 & 2013 at the Westcountry Wedding Awards – plus he has many great testimonials to his name.
In addition or alternatively to formal photographers or videographers some guests have done the following:
1. Buy a couple of cheap digital cameras and ask friends and family to use them to document the day for you.
2. Give a camera to kids to get them to capture the day from their angle or interview the guests with a video phone.
3. Put disposal cameras on the banqueting tables with instructions such as ‘use me to capture 10 funny moments’.
4. Some clients ask their friends to get trigger happy on their camera phones too and email the images afterwards.
5. It is always worth asking a friend or two to video the speeches on their phones as a bad recording is always better than no recording!