The best of its kind
Huntsham Court is recognised nationally as the one of largest and best self-catering incentive and leisure travel venues in the UK, with the added benefit that it doesn’t have to be self-catered: we have teamed up with some of our best activity and catering suppliers to offer amazing tailored offers for corporate clients.
Discrete & Exclusive
We are an unusual corporate retreat and exclusive use venue, with the option of use of up to 35 bedrooms, Huntsham Court has five reception rooms that can be arranged to provide many flexible spaces that can be used for conferences, meetings, breakout sessions, workshops and AGMs. We also have other additional spaces available. Our 5 acre gardens sit in rolling countryside and feel a million miles from everywhere, but in reality we are just 12 mins from both Tiverton Parkway station (2hr London / 40mins Bristol) and M5 junction 27.
AV & Wifi
We have complimentary use of of our PA, projector and screen equipment for presentations (which can be set up in whichever room suits you best). We also have networked WiFi throughout the receptions rooms, and a dedicated and complimentary landline for outgoing and incoming UK calls. So whilst it is incentive travel or rewards travel you can still stay in touch with the outside world during your exclusive use corporate retreat.
Our event planners will help create your perfect incentive travel stay. Whether you’re looking for silence and solitude (spa treatments, massage, meditation & yoga sessions) or lively activities (quad biking, riding, paintablling, shooting, bake-off master classes, archery), we have a network of amazing suppliers of luxury experiences at our finger tips – all sensibly priced too!
Our motto is about value, whatever the rewards travel budget is for your exclusive use corporate retreat – so we are here representing you, ensuring you get the best from suppliers whether it’s food, action or luxury. We are an unusual corporate retreat in that we do not charge corkage or have hidden extra costs, plus we include all the banqueting kit you need for up to 120 guests with no extra charge.
We are all about client discretion, but here’s what the MICE / Incentive Travel Experts say:
“A large & stunning exclusive hire baronial mansion.”
The Core Facts
We can tailor the house to your exact rewards travel needs and with the key benefits of:
- 35 large luxury bedrooms, sleeping up to 82 or 55 people in separate beds (some shared rooms) before using our 4 portable single beds.
- All the reception room furniture can be moved giving you optimum flexibility across all five reception rooms, plus our flexible Den Room which can a sixth reception.
- Exclusive use corporate functions for up to 120 people, with free use of our banqueting set (tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, linen and glassware).
- You can arrange the event yourself or engage an event planner to arrange the details on your behalf.
- You can bring your own alcohol (no corkage fee) or we can run a pay bar.
- We are hired on a self catering basis for greater flexibility and to better meet your budgets, but also offer preferential catering partner deals.
- Our ‘Supplier’s Directory’ is a wonderfully large resource to help make your stay as you want it, however casual or formal you wish.
- A vast range of activities both on site and nearby – see our ‘Things to Do’ page.
- AV presentation equipment included.