Civil Marriages & Partnerships
Huntsham Court is the perfect Devon Civil Partnership venue or Civil Marriage Country House venue in the heart of the UK’s South West. We are a licensed Devon Civil Ceremony and Civil marriages venue in our panelled Great Hall, beautiful Diamond Room, huge Yellow Room, Great Stairwell for that Romeo & Juliet style balcony wedding, and the Library surrounded by leather bound books. Any room will provide an enchanting backdrop to your very special moment. We also have the entrance arched porchway and the Old Dovecote Licensed so your ceremony can be outside, but still under cove.r
Whether you want a magical one day event, or the whole weekend which you fill with friends and family catching up and having the time of their lives to celebrate, Huntsham Court is a great Baronial mansion with relaxed grandeur that will feel like your home from home. The large and comfortable reception rooms were designed to both impress and enable the house guests to make the most of every space in which to celebrate and relax – the Great Hall must be one of the best party venues in the South West.
- An award winning Devon Wedding Venue and South West Civil Partnership Venue.
- A Stately Home with 30 bedrooms (25 en-suite bathrooms and lots of beautiful four poster beds) sleeping up to 72.
- 15 minutes from Jnc 27 of the M5 and ten minutes from Tiverton Parkway (2hrs to London).
- Licensed for Civil ceremonies and banqueting for 120 guests in our historic house.
- No hidden charges such as corkage or handling and storage fees and no requirement to use in-house catering or other fixed external suppliers.
- You can bring your own alcohol, purchase it locally or request a licensed pay bar.
- You can arrange the event yourself or engage an event planner to arrange on your behalf.
- Good facilities for children and pets are welcome by arrangement.
- Complete flexibility to have ‘your stay, your way’.
- Complimentary use of our banqueting crockery, china, glassware, tables, chairs and linen included.